- September 2016
- Concert / Motion Graphics
- Kyoto Okazaki Loops
We produced a live concert for the album "Music for a dying star" as part of the Kyoto Okazaki Loops Festival.
This 2 hour long concert was performed by 11 musicians + the Kyoto Symphony Orchestra, mixing classic/jazz/ambient/pop/electronica with the sounds from our ALMA Music Box. A total of 1,800 people enjoyed this immersive musical experience, which combined advanced science with classical music performance.
PARTY was in charge of creating the visual designs, including the stage and motion graphics.
- Design Director
- Eiji Muroichi
- Motion Graphic Designer + Visual Designer
- Shiny Lee (Freelance)
- Creative Director
- Masashi Kawamura
- Sachie Aihara
- Sari Hayashiguchi (Epiphany Works)
- Production Management
- Ryoichi Kiyomiya (VINYLSOYUZ LLC / NPO TOPPINGEAST)
- Junichi Hirokami
- Kyoto Symphony Orchestra
- Taeji Sawai + Miyu Hosoi
Takeo Toyama×Seigen Tokuzawa
Junko Sato (Taikuh Jiang)
- Event organizer
- Kyoto Okazaki Loops Executive Committee
- Agency for Cultural Affairs, Government of Japan